Hello! I'm not in China yet but I'm bored.
Ummmm. Janet is in Australia and I'm listening to music. And I read your (Janet's) blog and I'm sorry you had a bad trip. I guess I'll tell you what's going on at home.
There is nothing going on. Danny's being classy, as usual. Mommy goes to work, Daddy sleeps, I want a brownie batter blizzard.
But....guess what? I have a little red spot injury on the side of my nose. From Mommy hahahah. She really hates noses I guess. But here's how I got it: We were all watching Harry Potter 2 and Mommy was putting her smacker in her mouth and spitting it at me for fun. She spat it really up close at really hard at the little sharp turny part hit my nose. Ouchies.
And that's pretty much it. BBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHA i literally laughed out loud twice at this first entry. That one sentence describes our family perfectly; Danny really is classy, isn't he?
ReplyDeleteSorry about your nose. Mommy actually hasn't gotten me yet. it's probably because i'm all the way around the world, though. i'd better watch out when i get back. she'll probably chop it off at the airport.
p.s. become a follower of my blog!!!!!