I'm leaving for China in 3 days. Today we went shopping and I got shirts/puzzles/food for my Chinese family. The rest of the day I cleaned and watched Harry Potter on ABC Family. They have 'sneak-peaks' at the sixth movie, and Janet: I thought of you when they did a whole thing on Draco Malfoy. I could imagine your squealing, girlish reaction you would have to it.
Also, at one point in the movie, Dumbledore says "To Mr. Harry Potter for pure nerve and outstanding courage" but I could have sworn he said "pure love." So I bet Mommy EIGHTY DOLLARS that he said love, not nerve. But he said nerve. And she's not backing down about this. And I don't have $80. HELP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahaha wow okay lots of things to respond to on this
ReplyDeletefirst of all MOST IMPORTANT THING did you record the thing on tom felton??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
also...you NEVER bet 80 dollars on english accents. NEVER!!!
also...did you really clean or did you just shuffle things around listening to disney and picking up candy wrappers? hmmm? hmmm?
haha guess what? you'll be happy to know that i'm just about to go to church for like 2 hours with a bunch of aussie teens. it'll be a smash.
also i almost died on a bike today. haha.
1. it is recorded.
ReplyDelete2. it's dumbledore! his english accent isn't that bad..
3. I DID! i cleaned! seriously!
4. i don't think i want to know the bike story..